Receivables Factoring to meet your needs
More businesses fail due to lack of cash flow than any other reason. Let Money on Tap instantly free up to 85% of your invoices value quickly and easily.
Why Choose Leasing
Discover the advantages of leasing with Money on Tap:
- Tax breaks apply only to operational leases and you can deduct 100% of the lease as an operational expense. On the end of the spectrum, while capital expenses are not tax deductible, you can claim CCA (Capital Cost Allowance) under the CRA.
- Regular lease payments simplify accounting procedures, eliminates depreciation scheduling for the leased equipment, and allows your to maintain consistent control over equipment expenditures.
Diversify Financing Sources
- Leasing affords you the freedom to free your lines of credit for when you really need them. Diversifying your capital sources will ensure that your business is not dependent on one financial institution.
Planned Equipment Depreciation
- Computer technology requires replacement regularly due to obsolescence and newer system requirements. Leases provide convenient strategies for the upgrade, turnover, or purchase of leased equipment.
Money on Tap can provide both large and small leasing based on the value of equipment and your credit. Keep reading below to find out more about qualifying for a Money on Tap lease.
Qualifying for a Money on Tap Lease
Leasing is a great option for established business who have been in operation for two years or more. Whether you are a business or an individual, we can find a program to suit your needs. All of our programs require the following:
- Good credit
- New assets
With good credit, Money on Tap can confidently supply you with a lease. Contact us to discuss in detail the lease programs we offer or consult our funding matrix.
With Money on Tap once your lease ends you have three options. You may:
- Prchase your equipment for the remaining value
- Upgrade to the newest technology
- Return the equipment with no obligation
To learn more about the lease program and the process, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.